Sunday, July 17, 2011

summer scholars

Good evening friends!
So Summer Scholars is over, but what an incredible 10 days it was!! (If you don't know what I'm talking about, see previous post). I'm really getting into these photo collages... so like my last post, here is a photo collage of how I spent my time at Summer Scholars!



As you can see by my pictures, we had the greatest time!!! I am still so thankful that I had the opportunity to be a counselor. I had no idea I was going to get so close to the amazing Summer Scholars or my fellow Summer Scholars counselors. It was the best experience I've had so far this summer and my heart is just so full right now! :)

I take the PRAXIS: Content Knowledge this Saturday which I'm kind of stressing out about. I just haven't had much time to study and big tests stress me out like this anyway. BUT right now I'm just trying to remember this:



I just need to remember that God has an incredible plan for my life and he will go before me and take care of me so my heart should not be troubled. I'm so glad God cares about me and loves me like that! He is such a great provider and father! But if yall don't mind, I would appreciate your prayers for peace in my life!

Love you guys so much! Thanks for keeping up with my life :) I promise the next post will be a DIY project I've been working on that I'm SUPER excited about!!! Love!


No comments:

Post a Comment