Saturday, June 11, 2011

long awaited return

Hello friends!
I am SO sorry that it has been so long since I last blogged. This whole week I have been in a constant state of studying for one of my PRAXIS tests that I took today. I took the Reading Across the Curriculum: Elementary PRAXIS and let me just tell you... it was HARD! However, I think I KILLED it and I was very proud of myself :) I'll let you guys know if I passed it or not once I find out my scores!

I did take a night off of studying this week to have a date with the boyfriend :) We saw the Hangover 2 (per Alex's request of course). It was disgusting as I expected. BUT it was funny and, dare I say it, just as funny as the first one! Sometimes sequels can be awful, you know. But it really was a funny movie.

Since I've been studying like crazy, I haven't had time to craft :( However, I have craft ideas and I can't wait to craft this week!!! Lately I've been looking for ideas for jewelry holders. I'm in desperate need of a new jewelry holder and I thought... why not craft one?! So that will be my new project. Here are the ideas I've found so far on the internet:



This one is different but I'm obsessed with it! I may steal our extra cheese grater out of the cabinet... shhhh don't tell my mom :)

OBSESSED with this one. I want, I want, I want. However, I have been searching high and low for an old candelabra and cannot find one ANYWHERE. :(

[frameturnedjewelryholder3.jpg]


LOVE LOVE LOVE. love. I don't have an old dolly or piece of lace laying around though and have looked at thrift stores and found nothing.

DIY: Framed Jewelry Organizer

Shabby Chic Dangly Earring Display Holder
LOVE this one and it looks SO simple!!! May try this!


So those are my ideas I currently have for a jewelry holder! Comment and let me know what your favorite is or if you have another idea I haven't found yet! Feel free to steal one of the ideas here and make your own too :) I'll keep yall updated on what I pick!

Love :)

1 comment:

  1. Ran across your blog and thought I would say hey! I love the jewelry holders with the frames! Good luck with your tests!

    ReplyDelete