Monday, May 30, 2011

I've decided to try it again

Hello everyone!
What an exciting thing this is :) I started a blog back over Christmas Break that I intended to update every day and was so thrilled about. Needless to say, I never updated it. It was just so hard with school to keep up with! But since summer is upon us and I now have all of this free time laying around I have decided to start blogging again. I want to share with you guys all of the fabulous things I'm doing this summer! Most of the summer I will just be working, but I am also going on a trip to..... DISNEY WORLD with my wonderful boyfriend's family which I am SUPER excited about. I also will be completing MANY craft projects over the summer which I will share and any important life lessons, cool things I read, or fun things I find on the Internet will be stored here. I cannot wait to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment